What Can a Personal Chef Do for You?
If you are too busy or too tired at the end of the day to spend precious time grocery shopping, meal prepping, cooking and cleaning up – you need a Personal Chef.
A Personal Chef is your answer to great tasting, healthful, affordable meals enjoyed in the comfort of your home. Even if you enjoy cooking, but just don’t have the time, a Personal Chef can offer you the luxury of spending your ‘after work’ hours doing what YOU want to do – it could be an hour or two at the gym, extra time with loved ones or working on a project – my service gives you back hours each day. The extra time you have each day is just an added bonus to your delicious meals.
“Just had a thank you email from Peggy, she and Frank thought this past weekend was the best ever !! ...we are so proud to have you in the kitchen.” Marsha
Who Needs a Personal Chef?
- Busy Professionals, Couples and Individuals
- Active Families
- Independent Seniors
- New Parents
- People on special diets: Gluten Free, Bernstein, Low Sodium, Renal, and others
- People with weight loss goals: following strict dietary guidelines, may be suitable for Weight Watchers, Dr. Bernstein Diet, or other low calorie diets
- People recovering from injury or illness
- Those looking to give that one special gift no one else has thought of with a gift certificate
- When you want to enjoy (rather than work) your own dinner party
- Those who do not know how to cook
- Those who do not like to cook
- Those who want a perfectly cooked meal but are tired of eating out
Contact Chef Barbara for a free consultation.